Monday, December 17, 2007

Intern Apping

Found a very nice piece of collection of intern apping mails from a professor at IIT Bombay.
One example is really funny

Heighly honourable esteemable Sirji,
I, RRRR MMMM CCCC , son of Shri LLLL PPPP CCCC, am 3rd year student of information technology at BBBB BBBB AAAA University in LLLL. I saw your webpage on internet and I like it very much.

I like to go for higher studies in Berkly in us and I like to do research in same subject as you do. Some of the fields I am intrested are Bidirectional Expansion For Keyword Search on Graph Databases, Learning to rank networked entities, and general web search. You have good experience in such fields so respected honourable sirji I thought I could do 3 month project under your expert leadership in summer 2007. I like to go for higher studies in us and also like to take your reco if you think I deserve.

I hope you give me opertunity to serve you.

yours humbly
RRRR MMMM CCCC.

ps: My Tauji work in big position in Motrola in US and if you like I can send your resume to him.


Many such others at http://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/~soumen/media/images/pix-apkgkah/illiterate/

No comments: